Please Note: When comparing prices between resorts, be aware that Chaudière’s all-inclusive package includes many important items and options that are typically expensive extras in other location’s American-Plan packages.
Generally American-Plan packages have set menus with very few or no alternative choices with the exception of offering only a packed lunch option to be eaten on the boat or elsewhere.
So what makes our all-inclusive package different?
At Chaudière Lodge we offer a different and superb dinner menu every evening, with at least two delicious choices of entrée. We can also cater to special dietary requirements, such as vegetarian, gluten sensitivity, allergies, etc.
With all our meals you have the choice of eating in the comfort of our waterfront dining room or ordering a boxed meal to take out on the water or to enjoy in the privacy of your cabin.
Some of the additional comforts you will enjoy with our package:
- Water taxi to and from the island
- Transport of your luggage from your vehicle to your cottage
- Three amazing meals per day served in our beautiful waterfront dining room – please see our sample menu. (For those who want to spend the day on the water, we offer boxed meals as an option)
- Daily housekeeping service to keep your cottage spotless
- Daily ice delivery
- Use of laundry facilities
- Use of Main Lodge lounge complete with games, musical instruments, and a 50″ flat screen satellite TV
- Unlimited use of wireless Internet
Your waterfront cottage is equipped with Hudson Bay blankets, linens and towels, plus:
- Beautifully appointed living room
- 3 or 4 piece bathroom with hot and cold running water
- Bar-sized refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Coffee basket filled with regular and decaf coffee, sweeteners, whitener, stir sticks, and an assortment of bagged teas
- Electric heat
- Screened-in porch or open-air deck